JP04 "Sheila"

Showcase your Jurassic Park vehicle, or build progress.
delta347

JP04 "Sheila"

Post by delta347 » November 22nd, 2012, 5:02 pm

Find me on facebook! http://www.facebook.com/JurassicPark04

What led me to buying the Jeep:
Before JP:
During JP:
Finished JP:

How to test flex:

Once put this Jeep Grand Cherokee concept together before I sold my ZJ.
Side Effects may include dry mouth, nausea, vomiting, water retention, painful recolage, hallucination, dementia, psychosis, coma, death, and halitosis. YJs are not for everyone please consult your physician before use.

MrScorpio

Re: JP04 "Sheila"

Post by MrScorpio » November 22nd, 2012, 5:22 pm

Second pic down: :o Holy crap dude. Gotta ask, what happened there?
1993 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
JP #21

Oklahoma State Dinosaur: Saurophaganax which can be seen in Oklahoma at The Sam Noble Museum

delta347

Post by delta347 » November 23rd, 2012, 3:04 pm

T-Rex, luckily the spread of his toes was wide enough the middle one only crushed my passenger side and the other one missed me.

On a serious note I was going through a wooded area with a 1 lane road, no curbs, ditches on both sides of the roads. A BMW M6 was behind me riding my ass for a good 6-8 miles and I was going 47, 2 over the speed limit. I was going around the outside of an S-Curve when the BMW gunned it to pass me which forced me to widen the turn and the outside wheels got caught off the crumbling edge of the asphalt pulling the car toward the ditch. Well on the other side of the little ditch was a dirt wall so the car got pulled toward the ditch then the passenger side was thrown upward by the dirt wall and the car landed upside down with enough forward momentum that I kept sliding for about 50-60 feet. Engine was still running while upside down. I didn't spill my slurpee either :-P
Side Effects may include dry mouth, nausea, vomiting, water retention, painful recolage, hallucination, dementia, psychosis, coma, death, and halitosis. YJs are not for everyone please consult your physician before use.

MrScorpio

Post by MrScorpio » November 23rd, 2012, 9:26 pm

Dang. Congratz on saving the Slurpee but how did you fare? Better than the car I hope.

Over the years I've developed a bad habit of slowing down when someone is tailgating. The closer they get the slower WE go :lol:
1993 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
JP #21

Oklahoma State Dinosaur: Saurophaganax which can be seen in Oklahoma at The Sam Noble Museum

ImperialTrooper
Site Administrator

Post by ImperialTrooper » November 24th, 2012, 12:19 am

MrScorpio wrote:Dang. Congratz on saving the Slurpee but how did you fare? Better than the car I hope.

Over the years I've developed a bad habit of slowing down when someone is tailgating. The closer they get the slower WE go :lol:
If you got rear fog lights on your Jeep, I found out they are great for blinding folks behind me that either leave their high beams on, or tailgate me. :twisted:

delta347

Post by delta347 » December 11th, 2012, 11:20 pm

ImperialTrooper wrote:
MrScorpio wrote:Dang. Congratz on saving the Slurpee but how did you fare? Better than the car I hope.

If you got rear fog lights on your Jeep, I found out they are great for blinding folks behind me that either leave their high beams on, or tailgate me. :twisted:
That is exactly why I went with white rear lights instead of screen accurate amber ones :-P Just to further piss people off. That is also why I carry a bottle of old nuts and bolts in the center console too though.