Oklahoma 3D showing

Working a JP project or event? Post here to share with board members!
DrewSmith007
Site Moderator
Vehicle Make/Model: 1993 Ford Explorer

Re: Oklahoma 3D showing

Post by DrewSmith007 » April 2nd, 2013, 8:49 am

Mary and I already have our tickets for the 7:30, we're going to try to make it by 6:30, but that depends on Mary getting off work a little early. I'm sure it won't be a problem. See you guys there!

TulsaJurassicPark

Post by TulsaJurassicPark » April 2nd, 2013, 12:18 pm

JUST GOT MY 3D IMAX TICKETS... !!!! after reading your post (Drew) I started worrying about it selling out... LOL

See ya there...! Are you wearing your costumes from your film production ?
=====================
Raul (Park Scientist)
Jurassic Behavior in Tulsa, Oklahoma.

DrewSmith007
Site Moderator
Vehicle Make/Model: 1993 Ford Explorer

Post by DrewSmith007 » April 2nd, 2013, 12:23 pm

Haha, I don't think so. I might wear the raincoat though... See you there!

ratrace427
Completed JP Jeep

Post by ratrace427 » April 2nd, 2013, 6:40 pm

There is a evil dead showing is at 4:45 and that is a hour and a half movie so i will be out front with my jeep around 6:30. I also purchased my ticket on line.
I am John Sisemore on Facebook

MrScorpio

Post by MrScorpio » April 2nd, 2013, 6:46 pm

TulsaJurassicPark wrote:JUST GOT MY 3D IMAX TICKETS... !!!! after reading your post (Drew) I started worrying about it selling out... LOL

Hadn't thought about them selling out so since I work a couple of miles away from the theater so I stopped by after work:
imax001.jpg
imax001.jpg (105.9 KiB) Viewed 10318 times
And grabbed mine!
tickets001.jpg
tickets001.jpg (96.07 KiB) Viewed 10318 times
1993 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
JP #21

Oklahoma State Dinosaur: Saurophaganax which can be seen in Oklahoma at The Sam Noble Museum

KNI1GHT

Post by KNI1GHT » April 2nd, 2013, 9:07 pm

Gonna sound like a broken record here....but that silly theater contacted me again. Yes....the IMAX. And even after repeated contact with their Manager, and the IMAX main website, here was their response....

Hello –

Can you please forward us with pictures of the vehicles? How many vehicles are you requesting approval for placement? We will need to run this request by the LL of the property, Risk Management and our Legal team. If approved, we will need for you to sign an Agreement plus provide us with proof of insurance.

Thanks,

Lydia Ledesma-Martos

Coordinator, In-Theatre Advertising
CINEMARK USA, INC. | 3900 Dallas Parkway, Suite 500 | Plano, TX 75093

:roll:

This is what I meant guys......this is the third email I've recieved from the IMAX that was structured in this fashion. I know most of you bought your tickets already, but you definitely can't fault my efforts for trying. At least to get our vehicles up close and personal for the showing. But ever feel like you're getting the run around? To date, I've coordinated several of these style "gatherings" with local companies and even Movie Theaters. The responses have always been outstanding. Why oh why that theater in Tulsa passes the buck and avoids these requests is beyond me. But many times now, they have gotten the info she requested, and yes they have gotten pics of the Oklahoma Crew's vehicles. Maybe they're just not taking it seriously. :?

I dunno. But I said I'd share any new news.....and other than what I previously stated about the Claremore theater.....that's it. This Lydia person that emailed me today, did get what she was asking. I sent it again. So.....if by some miracle....they come back with something other than another request for the above information......I'll share it with you guys, so you'll have a decent place to park your rides. ;)

Still unclear about what I'm doing Friday. I got some unhappy news today about Shane. Our bud in the Jurassic Explorer.

Chat with you guys soon.

Mike

ratrace427
Completed JP Jeep

Post by ratrace427 » April 2nd, 2013, 9:27 pm

You never know about people. Some think OMG i am going to steal your ride. Not really but their love is right up there and they will tell you that. I have heard that several times and yes i have a club for the steering wheel. :D Others are like meh..why? Obviously that is who we have here, a meh person. Oh well thanks for the effort.

MrScorpio

Post by MrScorpio » April 2nd, 2013, 10:06 pm

Eh, their loss. Oh, and thanks for trying!
1993 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
JP #21

Oklahoma State Dinosaur: Saurophaganax which can be seen in Oklahoma at The Sam Noble Museum

cpltony
Completed JP Jeep

Post by cpltony » April 2nd, 2013, 10:24 pm

I know it's a drive but Warren here in OKC wants Jeeps for Friday night.

I'll be there, not sure if any of you want to head down but the invite is there.
92 Jeep Wrangler YJ
Jeep #18
Oklahoma

ratrace427
Completed JP Jeep

Post by ratrace427 » April 3rd, 2013, 9:25 am

I was excited to hang out with you and deloreanguy. Oh well. Next time