JP Island Tour Audio

Working a JP project or event? Post here to share with board members!
Stlrams53
Completed JP Jeep

Re: JP Island Tour Audio

Post by Stlrams53 » April 26th, 2012, 2:34 pm

Im not sure if Ians dad or anyone is even working on it tho =/ we basically just need to record it, well find someone who can, also maybe tweak the script alittle. what would be cool would be to do 2 versions one just a normal tour and the other like half way through the tour it has the park power go out. and emergency things go off kinda like this video.

Go to about 1:16 in the video for the part im talking about.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwmhmiV_bDM

just another idea dosent matter tho cause i think just the full tour would be sweet! Maybe if no one on here dose it i'll make an account on JPlegacy and see if we can get any help from there or if someone on here already has a JPlegacy account.

Update* Posted on JPLegacy to see if anyone there could help us with a voice actor.
1999 Sahara Jeep #11
RedHannya/JPToys97@Youtube

ianc

Post by ianc » May 2nd, 2012, 5:46 pm

I had my dad read through the first 2 pages (of 6 total when printed large) of the script today. You can listen to the result at the following link:

http://www.jporigins.com/audio/TommyCre ... Audio1.mp3

-Ian

Stlrams53
Completed JP Jeep

Post by Stlrams53 » May 2nd, 2012, 10:18 pm

Kick ass job man! im sorry i went to the other website to find help i thought you & your dad gave up on it or became to busy with things & i didnt wanta bug ya.
1999 Sahara Jeep #11

ianc

Post by ianc » May 3rd, 2012, 3:57 am

Hey no problemo man. I just hadn't done much with it because I wasn't sure if people had finished making adjustments or whatever. As much as it's cool that my dad is willing to help out, I also want to respect his time and that he normally gets paid solid money to do voiceover work. If I'm asking him to do it for free, I just want to make sure it's ready to roll so I don't have to come back and ask him to do a bunch of stuff over and over again.

Cheers. :D

Stlrams53
Completed JP Jeep

Post by Stlrams53 » May 3rd, 2012, 10:37 am

I completly understand and respect that dude =) I think the script is bascialy all set to go unless you think aything should be changed. Only thing i was thinking about adding was the part when it gets to the visitor center it kinda jumps right to seeing the dilos maybe we should add something like "if you are not getting off here and are staying for the tour please stay seated"
1999 Sahara Jeep #11

Master Tyrannosaurus

Post by Master Tyrannosaurus » May 16th, 2012, 4:33 pm

Hey, SltRams, i'm on JPLegacy, BTW. Anyways, here's my script i made on JPL.

Main Gate's: During most of you tour, the appropriate information will be automatically selected and displayed for you, simply touch the area of the screen displaying the appropriate icon.

Welcome to Jurassic Park!!

-Gate's open, vehicles enter, and Gate's close-

If you look to the left, you will see a herd of the first dinosaurs on our tour, called; Dilophosaurus. One of the earliest carnivores, we now know that Dilophosaurus is actually poisonous; spitting it's venom at it's prey, causing blindness, and eventually paralysis. Allowing the carnivore to eat at it's leisure. This makes Dilophosaurus a beautiful, but deadly addition, to Jurassic Park.

On the right of the tour vehicles, is our Proceratosaurus Paddock. Proceratosaurus emerges from the Mid Jurassic Period, after Dilophosaurus emerged on the planet. It shares some of the features of Ceratosaurus, such as the nasal horn on the snout, but unlike Ceratosaurus, Proceratosaurus is especially smaller, about 10-12 feet long. Unlike any other dinosaur, Proceratosaurus produce a varied series of calls, including screeches, roars and even quacks. This is a small, but important edition to Jurassic Park.

Up ahead is our Pteranodon Lodge, where our magnificant Pteranodons fly in their aviary. But please direct your attention to the paddock right of your vehicle. That paddock is the Brachiosaurus and Parasaurolophus paddock. It turns out, Brachiosaurus and Parasaurolophus share a connection in self defense; the Parasaurolophus have good vision, and the Brachiosaurus have great sense of smell. Their connection is much like Giraffes and Zebra's, but on a much bigger scale, folks! As we leave this paddock, get ready as we enter the Pteranodon Aviary!

Here in the Pteranodon Lodge, we house 8 magnificent Pteranodon individuals, ranging in wingspan size from 25 to nearly 40 feet!! In Jurassic Park, our Pteranodon's are very social to each other, but have a very strict pecking order when it comes to fish. It's amazing how our Pteranodon's hunt fish; they glide to the top of the lodge, dive down, and swoop fish with their beaks from the large river, which is where our Jungle River Cruise takes place. Now, get reeady as we go to our next paddock, the graceful Stegosaur's!

The Stegosaurus is a Late Jurassic dinosaur, emerging about 148 million years ago, when Earth was very different than what it is today. Two unique features about the Stegosaur family are their large dorsal fins on the back, neck and tail. Jurassic Park scientists concluded that these plates were not only used to scare off predators, but to attract a mate during mating season. The other unique feature is the 3 foot long spikes on the eidn of their tails, which are used for self defense against another predator. Now, let's move on to the snall Segisaurs!

Segisaurs are the second smallest animal on Isla Nublar, ranging about 2-4 feet long. Like it's simular cousin, Compsognathus, Segisaurus occasionaly eat herbivore dung which our sauropods cant fully digest well. The Segisaurs may look cute, but watch out! Segisaurus have a mildly venomous bite, which makes it's victim's sleepy, very sleepy. It's bite is much like Compsognathus. Now, we move on to the mightiest herbivore in Jurassic Park: Triceratops Serratus!!

Like some relatives of the ceratopsian family, Triceratops Serratus cant see very well, their vision is much like a rhino, it's startled by close movement. It'd charge out car if it were close enough to see it! But relax folks, were safe here. A unique feature of Triceratops is the 3 foot long horns on it's head. These are used for both in a mating fight, and to scare off, and occasionaly kill predators. Now, let's move on to our next predator, the terryifying Baryonyx Walkeri.

Baryonyx Walkeri are almost 1005 fish eaters, they use their 6 inch long dagger-like claws on each forerm to catch fish in ponds, rivers and oceans. Their teeth are specially built to hold scaly, slimy fish in their mouths before they eat the fish whole usually. Baryonyx have a very simular color design like Tyrannosaurus Rex; the males are dark green with darker green stripes, and the females are light and dark brown. Now, we are proud to announce that our next stop is the Tyrannosaurus Paddock!!!

The mighty tyrannosaurs arose late in dinosaur history. Dinosaurs walked the Earth for more than 185 million years, but Tyrannosaurs only saw the Earth for the last 18 million years. Now, as we pull up to the paddock, keep in mind that Tyrannosaurus Rex eats a whole lot more in a day that a human does, so when we stop, we will release a goat and hope to lure the Rex here.

-Goat is released-

Watch carefully, folks, because Tyrannosaurs can stay perfectly still, and their color desing camouflages themselves in the jungle. Listen carefully for soft thumps in the distance; this means that our Tyrannosaurus is nearby, and is hopefully coming to dine.

-4 Minute Pause-

If the Tyrannosaurus came to feast, you are our lucky guests for the tour, if the Tyrannosaur didnt come, we are sorry, but keep in mind for an extra fee, you can take the tour tommorow, and hopefully see the Tyrannosaur again! Now, we will park at our Rest Area, and guests have the option to get out and stretch, use the bathroom, take picutes, and eat too. Return in 30 minutes as we start the tour again.

-30 Minute Wait-

Folks, we've started the tour again. Please fasten your seatbelts, and keep your eyes open!! Also, look around the tour car for Compsognathus Longipes. These little dinosaurs have a mildly poisonous bite, making it's victims sleepy. If you are bitten, immediatly call the Control Room from the radio's, and a Medical Team will be on their way. Now, we move on to the Metriacanthosaurus Paddock!!

Metriacanthosaurs are 35 foot long carnivores, almost as large as Tyrannosaurus Rex. These carnivores have a small sail among their back, which is used for display or to attract a mate. Metriacanthosaurs have a distinct roar, much like a trumpet blast mixed with a male lion roar. Now, if you look up ahead, you may see our North Dock. If this is your last stop, the vehicle will stop at the Dock, and drop off any departing guests. If you are one of them, we hope you enjoyed your stay, and come back soon!

-End of Tour-

Well, folks, it looks like it's the end of our tour, so, we hope you enjoyed the tour, and come back soon!! Make sure your ID badge is around your neck as you enter the Visitor Center, and please, check out our spectacular Gift Shop. This is Richard Kiley, signing out!!

Also, i'm gonna send in my voice acting soon!! :D

Stlrams53
Completed JP Jeep

Post by Stlrams53 » May 17th, 2012, 6:32 pm

We have Ianc & his dad working on a script we sent in, but if you did your own i dont see why we couldnt have multiple versions so people could pick the one they like ! =D
1999 Sahara Jeep #11

Embracetherust

Post by Embracetherust » May 20th, 2012, 1:04 am

SOOOOO pumped to see this is making progress. This is a HUGE asset to everybody here

JayM

Post by JayM » June 8th, 2012, 3:39 pm

This sounds great! Would you being doing any extra recordings if they introduced more dinos? Also, I don't remember where, but I think I heard "heela" pads. Did he mean heli-pads like for helicopters? Just trying to be helpful. Great job and tell your dad he is awesome for doing this!

ianc

Post by ianc » July 8th, 2012, 9:19 pm

Well I know it's been a long time coming, but here is the finished voiceover .mp3 file:

http://www.iancresswell.com/audio/JPScr ... swell1.mp3

I've had a lot on my plate recently, including my mother being in the hospital recently, so I had not had a chance to work on this. Also, this ended up being a pretty long script. Anyways, my dad was very cool about helping out. Hope you guys like it.

-Ian
Last edited by ianc on July 8th, 2012, 11:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.