JURASSIC WORLD LICENSE PLATE REPLICAS! NOW ONLY $39!

Show off your JP props
SRV2

JURASSIC WORLD LICENSE PLATE REPLICAS! NOW ONLY $39!

Post by SRV2 » October 2nd, 2014, 8:06 pm

BLOW OUT PRICE ON REMANING JURASSIC WORLD AUTHENTIC EUROPLATES $18 with FREE frame.
visit: www.atvbasecamp.com

Hello Everyone,
I haven't been active on here for a while since 2012 when i listed my custom Polaris RZR ATV Jurassic Jeep build (viewtopic.php?f=20&t=1168), except it was under the name "SRV" but it wont let me log in anymore. I had to make this new account.
We've been making some custom decals for ATVs and on a recent visit to Hawaii during the shooting of Jurassic World, we went around taking some pics where we could.
We noticed the new european plates on the G-class Mercedes vehicles and at Comic Con, hi rez photos were taken of these plates that we could work from.
We designed the plate from the ground up using these detailed pictures and we are confident they are 99% accurate.
We didn't just want to stamp some thin metal and paint a graphic onto a plate, we wanted these things to be top quality and as authentic to what the movie makers would have gotten as possible.
Through our contacts in the industry, we were able to get access to plate making machines in Germany for a small limited run of plate. Only 193 plates (7 got damaged in the press, originally 200)
We used the actual metal they use, with the manufacturers stamp right on the plate.
We worked with the plate designers to use the closest colors we could get from their library to recreate the plates our of foil screen printing, just like they use on authentic plates. The result was a beautiful glossy plate that is resilient to all weather and will last a lifetime on your vehicle or wall.
To top it off we got the actual plate holders for these european plates and pair them up with each plate.
We just posted these on our site last night and the first 2 are already out the door! (oddly enough both are going to different guys in Hawaii. I guess they like these things there : )
We will not be doing another run, this was a very special situation that got us access to these government machines. When they are gone, they are gone!
You can get them at http://www.atvbasecamp.com and click on the links below the main landing image or directly at: http://atvbasecamp.com/product/jurassic ... nse-plate/

Price is $69 including the plate frameFREE! (shipping $8.95 for UPS for USA and Canada) If any of you have bought european plates you know much they cost to buy, ship and import. I'm actually losing money on shipping but what the heck! (originally listed at $79 but got a discount from the plate company so I'm passing it onto the fans)
I also listed on ebay but it costs more to cover my fees and shipping.

Here are some actual pics guys. You have to see these live to see how rich and reflective they look. Simply awesome! Enjoy!
Last edited by SRV2 on January 16th, 2015, 8:47 am, edited 3 times in total.

COBrian
Completed JP Jeep

Re: JURASSIC WORLD LICENSE PLATE REPLICAS! ONLY 200 PIECES MADE

Post by COBrian » October 3rd, 2014, 10:36 am

Were they jsut trying to make it hard for us to make replicas of the new movie ;)

Those look awesome.
1993 Sahara - JP29 - Denver, CO

SRV2

Post by SRV2 » October 3rd, 2014, 8:42 pm

Just received a discount form the plate manufacturer and passing them onto the fans.
Plates reduced to $69 including the free plate frame!

fantomas
Completed JP Jeep

Post by fantomas » October 3rd, 2014, 9:56 pm

Beautiful plate.
SRV2 wrote:Just received a discount form the plate manufacturer and passing them onto the fans.
Plates reduced to $69 including the free plate frame!
Might want to post that in the classified thread for this. If they're still available after I get my CC paid off from the Jeep build I will pick one up!

SRV2

Post by SRV2 » October 4th, 2014, 7:32 am

Yes, i posted there afterward. thanks for the tip.
Not too many people know about these yet, I sold a few pretty quickly from organic google searches so I think stock will last till the end of November at this rate.

jerseygl

Post by jerseygl » October 5th, 2014, 8:34 am

ugh, i would love to get my hands on one of these! I have been following the jurassic world news for months now (can't find a single snapband for sale anywhere!) and this is the first replica available for the movie. Great job on the plates- hopefully i can get things back on track before you sell out!

***Ordered one yesterday! Can't wait for the plate to arrive!***
Last edited by jerseygl on November 10th, 2014, 11:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
2013 Sport - Slow and Steady Work Towards a Modern Day Replica.

Digit

Post by Digit » October 5th, 2014, 3:55 pm

These look perfect mate! Is there a way to get a specific number of I order one? I couldn't see that as an option on the web site. Cheers.
1987 Jeep YJ Wrangler - JP #23 WIP.

SRV2

Post by SRV2 » October 5th, 2014, 7:11 pm

Unfortunately they are all "0 12" numbered.
We make a screen print for each color and it is quite expensive to produce other number.
Sorry.

SRV2

Post by SRV2 » October 24th, 2014, 8:09 pm

PRICE REDUCED TO $39 FOR REMAINING STOCK.
GET YOURS TODAY WHILE THEY LAST!

thex

Re: JURASSIC WORLD LICENSE PLATE REPLICAS! NOW ONLY $39!

Post by thex » August 2nd, 2016, 8:03 am

still available because I need 2 for France