(WIP) JW security guide book

Show off your JP props
jman1606

(WIP) JW security guide book

Post by jman1606 » July 26th, 2014, 9:34 pm

I know that the movie isn't even out yet, but I felt compelled to make something from scratch.
What the item will become is a metal guide book for security teams to look at and figure out how they're supposed to act in situations. It's still in the planning phase(I got the idea on vacation) and I can't work on it physically for two weeks. I'm designing all pages from scratch with some based off the Dino list from Lost World. I'm using also reading some zoo's info to see how it would be written. Wish me luck as this is the first time I've ever done this sort of thing. The vision in my head looks like it could actually be in the movie which would be hilarious! I'll try to provide updates when they are available. I'd post what I had but I don't think you guys would want to see my chicken scratch on a Quality Inn note pad! :lol:

jman1606

Re: (WIP) JW security guide book

Post by jman1606 » September 4th, 2014, 4:56 pm

The only update is I have no update. This project has made no ground so far because I found out that college started very soon after I got back.
Hopefully I find time to work on it because I'm currently very busy with my school work. Heck I may have even lost my notes. Fortunately I still remember what it all looks like.
Sorry to anyone who really wanted to see what this was about. :oops: