Oni's JP Jeep

Showcase your Jurassic Park vehicle, or build progress.
onibakagaijin

Oni's JP Jeep

Post by onibakagaijin » October 10th, 2010, 11:31 pm

Ok, well I haven't bought one yet but this is where my build will go. I'm just waiting on a refund from my school and then I'm getting one. I've started looking for things for the jeep but as of now most of it are things I have to have made. This has me torn though. I have maps for both Isla Nublar and Isla Sorna. Some I'm not sure what jeep mine will end up being from. In the 3rd movie theres a jeep shown at the islands research post and I'm trying to get a good shot to see if its numbered. Until then, I have the official Jurassic Jeep soundboard but I also made my own with a lot of new dinosaur sounds. Its mostly JP 1 sounds but I have enough to make a carnivore and an herbivore soundboard. If anyone wants a zip of the sounds, I can find a site to host them then link it if you want. I'll keep everyone updated and hopefully I'll have the keys to my own jeep soon.

Jeepasaurus

Re: Oni's JP Jeep

Post by Jeepasaurus » October 11th, 2010, 8:46 am

I think we determined the "jeep" in the 3rd movie is actually a Land Cruiser.
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=139&p=803&hilit=Land+Cruiser#p794

onibakagaijin

Post by onibakagaijin » October 11th, 2010, 11:51 am

Yea, now that I'm looking at it from another view Image and whats in the thread...its a land cruiser. The front and rear wheel arches are the give away now that I look at it. I always forget about the land cruiser because you don't seem them much, aside from the newer ones.

onibakagaijin

Post by onibakagaijin » October 11th, 2010, 12:13 pm

I was thinking it could have been one of these mail type jeeps to begin with Image

onibakagaijin

Post by onibakagaijin » May 15th, 2011, 12:05 pm

Been gone for a bit but I'm back. Its really cool to see everything that has been done. I'm done with my archaeological work for a bit, spent time in Sweden, and now UCF is offering me and extra $20,000 to stay so yea, gotta get my act together. Hopefully I can get a good jeep going since before I just didn't have the time because of school/archaeology projects. Also looking forward to the telltale games release and hopefully that'll give more ffans ideas to make some awesome jeeps. Well, later for now...got to read up on my osteology.