Jurassic tj build

Showcase your Jurassic Park vehicle, or build progress.
Jurassic97tj

Jurassic tj build

Post by Jurassic97tj » September 1st, 2015, 7:31 am

Been working on my tj, just finished paint. I wasn't going to share pictures until it was finished but I'm pretty excited about it so I figured I would share anyways. I took a little different path with mine and kinda did my own thing, I did white and red. I had over sized fender flares but traded with a buddy for his stock, re painted them black and I like the way it looks may end up painting them to match or going with tube fenders haven't decided just yet. I still need to paint my wheels red and get my decals put on, hopefully have my decals next week and I'll post more pictures. Thanks for looking (and yes I'm taking the step rails off haha)
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg

EdynB
Completed JP Jeep
Facebook Name: Edyn Arnold

Re: Jurassic tj build

Post by EdynB » September 1st, 2015, 6:17 pm

that's very different and it look good! are you going basic numbers or are you going to be playful and make it a specific job in the park. I am doing a K9 Unit with my TJ, doing it in Monstaliner (a roll on smooth bedliner) Beige and Red. colors from the company i am using are 'pass the bubbly' and 'read my lips' have special stickers and everything, here is my build thread if you are interested in checking it out. viewtopic.php?f=24&t=2553

have fun building, i know i am.

Jurassic97tj

Post by Jurassic97tj » September 1st, 2015, 8:43 pm

Thanks I figured I would get someone that wanted to hate on my build haha happens a lot when you like your stuff to be different and stand out from everyone else's. I like your idea and can't wait to see how it turns out. I use to race dirtbike and my number for years was 00 so that's what I'm going with jp00.

wesleyb250

Post by wesleyb250 » September 1st, 2015, 9:52 pm

The jeep looks great. I haven't seen too many haters on this forum. I went with the original paint scheme myself but I am keeping my jeep lifted with 33" tires. I see you have a hi-lift mounted on the hood. I'm thinking about putting mine back up there. Looking good, keep it up.

Jurassic97tj

Post by Jurassic97tj » September 2nd, 2015, 2:05 am

Thanks man means a lot I have already put a lot of hard work and time into it. Yes I love my high lift I just put it on after paint, I need new tires bad! I have a small 2 in lift don't really look like it the way it's siting haha but In thankin about goin with 33s or maybe 32s haven't decided yet. I can't wait to put my decals on!

Jurassic97tj

Post by Jurassic97tj » September 21st, 2015, 6:51 am

Finally have my decals on!
Attachments
image.jpg