Rebel's PNW Explorer Build

Showcase your Jurassic Park vehicle, or build progress.
rebel167us

Re: Rebel's PNW Explorer Build

Post by rebel167us » May 7th, 2014, 12:33 am

Not much to report except getting new front wheel bearings tomorrow and brakes. *Its not asthetic, But I'll feel better and not fear for my wheels falling off. Ha*

Ordering a JP Plate Finally, and buying some new Headlights, Roof lights.
Attachments
Didn't realize they had an XL model with XLT. Maybe I did score good afterall?
Didn't realize they had an XL model with XLT. Maybe I did score good afterall?

rebel167us

Post by rebel167us » May 22nd, 2014, 10:46 pm

Slow on updates. Did other side wheel bearing, New Brakes and Coolant flush. Bought some rooftop lighting. I'll have em mounted tomorrow. Got em mocked up today to get them just perfect.
Last edited by rebel167us on June 28th, 2014, 11:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

rebel167us

Post by rebel167us » June 10th, 2014, 8:29 pm

Finally gor
Attachments
Finally got my plate!!  And decided to go for a run.  Slowly but surely she's coming along. I'm Hoping to get to paint soon as the Montesano Historic Car Show is 6 weeks away.
Finally got my plate!! And decided to go for a run. Slowly but surely she's coming along. I'm Hoping to get to paint soon as the Montesano Historic Car Show is 6 weeks away.

rebel167us

Post by rebel167us » June 28th, 2014, 10:58 pm

Scored some wheels.
Attachments
Managed to score a set of wheels for FREE!  Albet, hacking through a blackberry bush to get to then Suuucked!  Its totally worth it.  Going to put the JP plate on the back soon and get the materials needed for painting!  So Excited!
Managed to score a set of wheels for FREE! Albet, hacking through a blackberry bush to get to then Suuucked! Its totally worth it. Going to put the JP plate on the back soon and get the materials needed for painting! So Excited!

rebel167us

Post by rebel167us » July 27th, 2014, 11:44 pm

Slow going. Attempted to paint my Explorer, using rattle cans. I Definitely Won't be doing that. EVER. Until I can get a Garage and find some good paint when I move. It'll stay Meadow Green and Black for now. Mounted the Spotlight finally. That's. really difficult to get in and screw it tight.
Attachments
CAM02667.jpg