CleverGirl JP27 - 99’ TJ

Showcase your Jurassic Park vehicle, or build progress.
EdynB
Completed JP Jeep
Facebook Name: Edyn Arnold

CleverGirl JP27 - 99’ TJ

Post by EdynB » July 3rd, 2023, 5:44 pm

Hey there everyone. This is my thread for my new build. Found that elusive green interior stock Sahara in mint condition lurking near where I just moved to and snapped it up. Bonus was the manual, meant I could get that super cool Hammond Cane stick shift. Which of course I did.

Getting ready to sell the hard top and buy a soft top and monstaliner for my paint as well as all the decals etc. I need to make CleverGirl official in the group. Also managed to find someone with the correct wheels that will trade me for the off road wheels on the jeep currently as well as hopefully give me some door surrounds and a tailgate bar for the soft top I am getting. Already has K02s in it too. I saw it and knew it was meant to be! Lol.

I chose to do monstaliner for two reasons. 1: It’s a TJ so it will always be a tribute no matter how many little screen accurate details I have it will never be screen accurate so why not have a little fun and 2: I live off grid and off a very rocky dirt road and love to take the local trails to explore and honestly I just don’t want to have to worry about my paint constantly. 3: monstaliner is a great product that holds up, doesn’t fade and can be done by yourself in a weekend.

So excited. Anyway here are some pics of CleverGirl JP27 as of now and will upload more as I go. Will be doing a monstaliner install video on the jeep as a YouTube video for anyone out there who is thinking of doing the same. This will be the 4th jeep I have done JP with monstaliner so I feel my knowledge, tips and tricks will be beneficial to those who haven’t used it before who want to JP their rigs with it.

Excited to see all of your builds and hopefully one day will bump into you at a show or event. Until then, we all have to settle for the online life. I’m on instagram @clevergirl_jp27, leave yours below too. Let’s connect because as we all know, Life uh, Finds a way.
Attachments
IMG_0181.jpeg
IMG_0591.jpeg
IMG_0182.jpeg

EdynB
Completed JP Jeep

Re: CleverGirl JP27 - 99’ TJ

Post by EdynB » July 9th, 2023, 9:43 am

So, I gave myself a nice birthday present. My jeep came with an OEM hardtop, which I sold for $1200 (wasn’t in great condition but it was nice) I also took the $180 a piece off road wheels off and traded for some things with the guy I sold the top to. Turns out he has a business parting out old jeeps. Ended up rolling away with screen accurate wheels, door surrounds and a tailgate bar. When I got home, I got online and ordered my Frameless Spice Soft top, All Decals, License plate, mirror tag and a fun rocker look clever girl t shirt I found on Etsy. I also had enough to get my monstaliner! Liner is on deck to order as soon as my side decals get here so I can color match the tan vinyl as closely as possible to one of their tans. Just need to get my paint for the wheels and some paint to refinish the bumpers and handles as well. Plan to put CleverGirl in a car show on august 26th so no time to waste. Getting my stripes!
Attachments
IMG_2137.jpeg
05ABE443-34EC-4CA1-B33E-DF3DAB814662.jpeg

EdynB
Completed JP Jeep

Re: CleverGirl JP27 - 99’ TJ

Post by EdynB » July 13th, 2023, 3:50 pm

Got my new soft top in and on. Decals came in for the hood and a IG decal. Got to get my side numbers color matched to the beige monstaliner I am using at a local decal shop. Wheel center caps came in as well. Waiting on my mirror tag and license plate still as well.
Just got to get the last of the details and my bedliner in and put on and get the wheels painted and Clevergirl will be ready to head into the Park. And Full doors will be staying on Clevergirl JP27 as well. I’ve just had too many bad experiences with full doors. So I am on the fence with it. Plus it get into the negatives out here in the winter so full door are just gonna be better for my situation.
Attachments
IMG_2339.jpeg
IMG_2338.jpeg
D476A13F-2420-4AB4-B493-3759E6EB1040.jpeg