New member, new project... but on a different scale.

Showcase your Jurassic Park vehicle, or build progress.
NathansPROPS

Re: New member, new project... but on a different scale.

Post by NathansPROPS » November 20th, 2019, 8:23 pm

Damn. That is amazing! Excellent work! I see another shape ways user/ shop owner. Nice! I too sell jurassic park model parts mainly for the 1/24th Scale maisto 1992 Ford explorer. Any way, Amazing work, seriously, spared no expense to every little detail.

gwtthr

Post by gwtthr » November 20th, 2019, 9:23 pm

I see you are just as interested in re-creating the toys from the movie as I am. Nice work on the Mattel Jeep. My kids have one of those lying around here somewhere.

I don't see any pictures of the finished product of the Mercedes or the Explorer. I'd like to see them. Maybe it would help with Shapeways sales if you showed what the entire finished product could look like? From the pics they look good.

NathansPROPS

Post by NathansPROPS » November 20th, 2019, 9:30 pm

Thanks! I have yet to finish the explorer model and put it all together glueing the parts on it. Started building a vacuum former to make the bubble roof, but thats been side tracked with other projects. once I get my basement (workshop) in order that will force me to make that vacuum former and then force me to make that bubble dome. The mercedes was a commission side job for a friend. I hope to finish that as well sometime, But the sales increase that shape ways did last october killed sales for everyone.

I also repainted the Kenner explorer. https://www.therpf.com/forums/threads/k ... vy.298475/