Completed JP 18- Ontario

Showcase your Jurassic Park vehicle, or build progress.
bustard

Re: Completed JP 18- Ontario

Post by bustard » September 13th, 2013, 3:41 pm

ratrace427 wrote:Shoot it will whistle turned back as well. I used speed tape over the holes and wow it made a difference. No one is going to see the tap unless they are really tall. Also decided against the plastidip wheels? What red did you use? Clear the whole thing?
Yeah I decided against the plasti-dip. I have it on another jeep I have in black and it was peeling around the edges and I didn’t want to have to worry about it. Clear coated the whole thing, including the rims which is new to the guys in the paint shop but they were very impressed with how it ended up. If you are looking for a shiny finish I would recommend that to anyone. I told them to match the red to what I had on the decal. Not sure what the exact one is but it turned out great. I’m getting the name and code from the painter so if I ever need touch ups I can get the pain myself.

bustard

Post by bustard » July 25th, 2014, 6:38 pm

Thought I should update. Added fog lights, winch, light bar, and repainted my door panels. All I need now is the whip antenna!
Attachments
IMG_20140725_184209.jpg

COBrian
Completed JP Jeep

Post by COBrian » July 26th, 2014, 7:03 pm

if you aren't planning on using the winch much the hawse fairlead really cleans up the front instead of the roller fairlead. Looks awesome!
1993 Sahara - JP29 - Denver, CO