Jeep #29 in Sweden

Showcase your Jurassic Park vehicle, or build progress.
Jpzack

Jeep #29 in Sweden

Post by Jpzack » June 13th, 2017, 7:57 am

Hey guys!

I finally got around to create a blog about my build. I am in no way an expert in either English, Jurassic Park (well, kinda) or mechanics so you will have to see past typos and other errors. I plan on painting after summer :) Also, do check out video with the dirt trap in the wheel well. If you haven't clean that out, do so before it starts to rust :)

https://pastime-pro.herokuapp.com/how-t ... park-jeep/

Even though i excused myself just now, do give feedback!

Cheers!

Valvany

Re: Jeep #29 in Sweden

Post by Valvany » June 13th, 2017, 5:40 pm

Another european joins the club! great! :D Greeting from Belgium!
If you have any questions regarding your build (and getting the correct screen accurate parts from the USA,which can be hard and costly),feel free to ask (or send a PM).
Great looking jeep btw,sahara's in europe are rare,especially the 92+ models,your looks like an imported usa model (without the ugly blinkers on the fenders in the front). Correct interior as well! Which means it will be a lot cheaper to build a replica,rather than to import everything! Good luck!

JP Junkie

Post by JP Junkie » June 13th, 2017, 10:08 pm

That was a fun read! I'm looking forward to seeing more progress!

I loved this line:

"Having a Jeep gives so much to your life."

I fully agree! Besides it (soon) being a JP Jeep... this is my favorite vehicle I've ever driven or experienced.
Jurassic Park Jeep 10: Completed - Location: Minnesota
https://www.facebook.com/JPMaintenanceJeep/
Remember... a correct font is as important as the correct paint color!

Jpzack

Post by Jpzack » June 14th, 2017, 1:33 am

Another european joins the club! great! :D Greeting from Belgium!
If you have any questions regarding your build (and getting the correct screen accurate parts from the USA,which can be hard and costly),feel free to ask (or send a PM).
Great looking jeep btw,sahara's in europe are rare,especially the 92+ models,your looks like an imported usa model (without the ugly blinkers on the fenders in the front). Correct interior as well! Which means it will be a lot cheaper to build a replica,rather than to import everything! Good luck!
Hey & thanks! Yeah I have come to understand that just based on what is being sold on the aftermarket here. The one I got is pretty rare! Give me a holler if you plan to purchase something and I'll make sure to "need" it :D
That was a fun read! I'm looking forward to seeing more progress!
Thanks! I'll keep it updated :)

philosoraptor

Post by philosoraptor » June 14th, 2017, 2:25 pm

Great progress so far and I like the writeup! I agree, looks like you got a good starting point with the Jeep you found. Looking forward to seeing more work get done, for someone who isn't a mechanic you seem to be doing alright! Springs sure are a pain in the ass if they haven't been changed in years.
1994 YJ Sahara 4L/5sp - JP90 - Jurassic Trail Ready
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=5927